Director – Premila Pedapudi | fb.com/hopesidepillars
2020 Programming Schedule
Sat. March 21, 2020 - International Day of Women's Prayer
"Virtuous Living" - March 21, 2020. Women's Ministries Special. Speaker: Mrs. Geri Mueller (Cancelled)
Sat. August 22, 2020. 11am
- EndItNow Special
Speaker: Mrs.. Premila Pedapudi, Director, HopeSide Pillars-Women's Ministries
2019 Programming Schedule
Watch > March 9, (2nd Sabbath) | Prayer Focus
International Women's Day of Prayer (originally scheduled for March 2) PDF
Watch > June 1, 2019 (1st Sabbath)
"The Call to Arise and Shine" (PDF)
Women's Ministries Emphasis Day
ENCOURAGE, EQUIP, EMPOWER
Women for service to church and community
Encourage women…in their journey as disciples of Jesus Christ
Equip women to grow…in relationship with Christ through prayer, Bible study and discipleship.
Empower women...to use their spiritual gifts to serve and reach others for Christ.
1. Bring glory and honor to God.
2. Encourage women in their walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Provide an atmosphere for women to develop lasting relationships and their spiritual gifts.
4. Offer opportunities to grow more in love with God, His Word and each other and to
demonstrate that love by our example.
5. Touch the lives of women through Bible Study, worship, prayer, fellowship,
discipleship and love for one another.
6. Encourage spiritual growth and service.
7. To empower spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women.
The purpose of Women's Ministries is to:
• know God personally
• grow in Christlikeness
• discover and use spiritual gifts
• love and serve others
• and in all we do to reflect the beauty of the Lord Jesus Christ