You are invited to partner with HopeSide with your time and resources to expand its outreach mission through the various media and community projects. To sign up to receive our weekly newsletters, visit this page: SUBSCRIBE
HopeSide Membership Options:
Various membership and supporter options to be disclosed later.
1. Members can hold elected offices in the HopeSide Organization.
2. Members are entitled to choose officers and vote.
3. Members are like stakeholders and are entitled to know and be part of the governing of the HopeSide Community Church.
4. By request, any member can request the HopeSide Community Board minutes that will be sent by email.
5. Upon becoming a member, you will be given a welcome packet and asked to fill out a form in which you can list your abilities, ministry interests and needs for the HopeSide Community to know you better and minister to you on an ongoing basis.
Romans 12:5 (Whole Chapter)
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
1 Corinthians 12:12 (Whole Chapter)
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
More info on how to become a member will be forth coming here.